[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
CFAO Motors, a subsidiary of CFAO Group in France and importers and distributors for Ford, VW, Suzuki, Cummins, and Nissan UD trucks and buses, is urgently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Accountant based in Blantyre.
Main purpose of the position
Reporting to the finance manager, the accountant will assist in coordination of the activities of the accounts department in accordance with CFAO Motor’s policies and accounting ethics.
Key Result Areas
- monthly management accounts
- yearly statutory accounts
- tax returns
- treasury quarterly reports
- internal and external audit management
- asset management
We are looking for a self starter, honest, dynamic individual with people management skills, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the accounting profession.
Minimum qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- ACCA or studying towards ACCA
- At least three (3) years’ experience of working in a busy office
- Knowledge of automotive industry and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate. Applications with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of certificates, a recent passport photograph and names and contact details of three traceable and reputable referees should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 19th July, 2019.
The Human Resources Manager, CFAO MOTORS, P. O. Box 467 BLANTYRE,
Please clearly mark on the envelope ‘Application for Accountant’
CFAO Motors is an equal opportunity employer however, only short-listed applicants who meet the above specifications will be contacted with regard to interviews