Embassy of Brazil
The Embassy of Brazil in Lilongwe will hold a public selection process for the position of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, a 40-hour per week requirement, with the following REQUIREMENTS:
- Extremely high levels of organization and attention to detail.
- Experience in office work, preferably in accounting;
- Desirable to have bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English;
- Desirable to have fluent command of spoken and written Portuguese; and
- Computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office Package) and dexterity in typing.
The contest will be governed by the announcement at http://lilongue.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/. The selection process will consist of three phases:
- Phase I – Pre-selection: analysis of CVs and supporting documentation;
- Phase II – Written test to establish command of English and Portuguese; and
- Phase III – Individual interviews with selected applicants.
Submissions will be accepted from 01.11.2019 to 01.12.2019 through the e-mail address email@example.com.
All applicants must visit http://lilongue.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/ to check the required documents, schedule and all pertinent information regarding this public selection.
The results of all phases of the selection process will be posted at http://lilongue.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/.