CUMO Microfinance Limited
CUMO Microfinance Limited is a not-for-profit rural microfinance company providing financial and non-financial services at village revel. CUMO currently serves over 80,000 clients (80% are women) across 18 districts of Malawi. In line with its growth plan, CUMO is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Persons to fill the following position:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources & Administration Officer (1 position)
Nature of Contract: Three Years Fixed Term (Renewable)
Duty Station: Dedza
Reporting to: Human Resources and Administration Officer
Working closely with the Human Resources and Administration Officer, the AHRA Officer will provide support to the Human Resources and Administration functions.
- Assisting the Human Resources & Administration Officer in human resource management including updating of personnel files.
- Coordinating issues regarding staff recruitment, induction and deployment/transfers.
- Maintenance of administrative books such as staff annual/sick leaves, staff loan register and vehicle log books.
- Ensuring proper management of inventory including periodic stock takes, management of motorcycle spare parts and stationery items.
- Coordinating vehicle/motorcycle servicing and repairs.
- Processing of staff loans
- Processing of staff leave forms applications
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Human Resources & Administration Officer.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in Education/ Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High integrity and ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
CUMO pays competitive salary including housing allowance, medical cover, and end of contract gratuity among others. Individuals who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Application including full CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the position and contact details of three work-related referees should be sent either electronically (email) or by post to:
The Finance & Administration Manager, CUMO Microfinance Limited, Plot 214-215, Airfield P. 0. Box 222, Dedza
Closing date is October 16th, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.