Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU)
The Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU) an an affiliate of the Malawi Assemblies of God was established to provide a high level system of education driven by strong Christian values and standards. The University is registered, recognized and accredited by Malawi Government through National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). MAGU is urgently seeking to fill the following vacant positions.
Assistant Registrar (Academics) 1 Position
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
First Degree in Business Administration/Public Administration or Human Resource Management
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the administration of academic programs or services; exposure and knowledge of academic and governance structures within a university environment.
- Experience in a Registrar’s office, academic advising and programme planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Leadership and staff management experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpreting Academic policies to students within the University
- Managing students registration process annually and production of enrolment reports
- Servicing admissions committee
- Preparing students orientation programme
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the University Registrar from time to time
Competitive and attractive packages in line with qualification and experience be offered to the successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit applications attaching authenticated copies of certificates and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and addresses of three traceable referees through this email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July, 2019. MAGU is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.