Workforce Recruitment Services
Our client, a telecommunication equipment and consumer electronics provider is seeking an energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position mentioned below:
BANK RECONCILIATIONS OFFICER
As the Bank Reconciliations Officer, you will be responsible for the effective day to day bank reconciliation roles, billing, receipting and bad debt reconciliation.
THE ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Bank Reconciliation Activity
- Prepare Consolidated MIS Report for All Collections and ensure submission to BRS Team (India) by 11:00 AM daily.
- Pass Inter – Bank Transfers, Bank Charges, Interest & etc Entries in ERP.
- Liaise with Banks on all Unidentified Receipts to ensure all credits in bank are posted within the same month.
- Liaise with BRS Team (India) to ensure prompt closure of Open Items with aging above 10 days.
- Maintain a tracker of all Return to Drawer Cheques and ensure entries in ERP are done to reverse the same.
- Ensure Monthly AG Aligments & DTRs relating to Cash & Bank are received on time and uploaded in e-docs.
Billing Basis – Contracts
- Ensure all contracts on Site Rental by Third Parties, GSM & TowerCo are maintained and are valid.
- Ensure all Tenancy Aggreements on Office Rental with Office & Shop Tenants are maintained and are valid.
- Ensure all Contracts & SOFs on Leased Lines & USSD Bulk SMS are maintained and are valid. Billing Basis – Inputs to TOCO & ACE RR
- Prepare and Submit to ACE TOCO Monthly Billing Template for Site Rentals with Third Parties by 25th of every month.
- Prepare and Submit to ACE RR Monthly Billing Template for Office & Shop Rentals with Third Parties 25th of every month.
- Prepare and submit to ACE RR Monthly Billing Template for Leased Lines & USSD Bulk SMS validated by RA by 5th of every month.
Billing Confirmation & Validation – On Inputs shared to TOCO & ACE RR
- Confirm and Validate Third Party Site Rental Revenue Booking done by TowerCo ACE.
- Confirm and Validate Office & Shop Rental Revenue Booking done by ACE RR.
- Confirm and Validate Leased Line & USSD, Bulk SMS Revenue Booking done by ACE RR
Billing – Invoice Preparation & Distribution
- Ensure Office & Shop and Site Rental MRA ESD Invoices are prepared and shared to all partners by 10th of Every month.
- Prepare and dispatch to Enterprise team MRA ESD Invoices for Leased Lines & USSD Bulk SMS by 10th every month.
Receipting – Capturing and Application
- Ensure all receipts related to Site Rentals, Office & Shop Rental, Leased Lines & USSD Bulk SMS are booked and all remittance advices are shared with ACE RR for Receipt Application.
Bad Debt – Calculation and Confirmation
- Follow-Up of Payments from Office & Shop Rentals and Site Rentals from Partners to ensure bad debt is managed.
- Confirm and Validate Third Party Site Rental Bad Debt Calculation done by RR ACE.
- Confirm & Validate Leased Line & USSD Bulk SMS Bad Debt Calculation done by RR ACE.
Reconciliation – Netting-Off Agreements & Balance Confirmations
- Perform monthly Reconciliation with All Office & Shop Rentals and Site Rentals Partners.
- Obtain Monthly Balance Confirmations from all Office & Shop Rentals, Site Rentals, Leased Lines, USSD & Bulk SMS Customers.
- Confirm and Validate Netting-Off Agreements Sign-offs with Site Sharing Partners.
- Ensure all Variances between AR sub-ledger Vs GL relating to Office & Shop Rentals, Site Rentals, Leased Lines, USSD and Bulks SMS ledgers are address timely.
AR/AP Netting – Payables Invoices
- Ensure all Invoices from Site Sharing Partners are received on time and booked within the same month.
- Ensure Netting offs NFAs are prepared and effected in Payables Sub-ledger.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- 3 years experience with a university degree in Accounting or Business.
- Professional qualification: CPA /ACA / ACCA .
- Good knowledge of all accounting functional areas .
- High level IT literacy
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 3 years’ experience and knowledge of working with commissions statements, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and/or receivables, and general ledger accounting.
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories and concepts in products and accounting.
- Banking experience in settlements/reconciliation (mandatory)
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure .
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- High personal standards and goal oriented .
- Good interpersonal skills.
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th July 2019; addressed to the Human Resources Manager. For any inquiries, contact 0999370961.