The Foods Company Limited
- Operating and maintaining surveillance equipment
- Watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage
- Reporting incidence or suspicious behaviours and able to make a detailed note of it
- Reporting to ICT officer all CCTV camera issues
- Keeping safe all live footage and old footage of any given day that could be required of any given time following storage policy to watch surveillance
- Technical skills and knowledge of lenses and lighting
- Good observation skills and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Be aged between 25 and 30
If you think you can rise to the challenges of the above job and that you meet the attributes required and are interested, please send your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae including particulars of three traceable referees to the following address:- The General Manager, The Foods Company Limited, P. O. Box 45, MANGOCHI. Email: ExecutiveAssistant@maldeco.mw.
To reach him not later than 23rd April, 2019.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
To apply for this job email your details to ExecutiveAssistant@maldeco.mw