Workforce Recruitment Services
Our client, a leading telecommunication Service provider is seeking energetic, aggressive, and self motivated and result oriented individuals to join its team in the position mentioned below to work under its Human Resources Department:
CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
To assist Security and Compliance Manager in operating and maintaining surveillance equipment (CCTV), Biometric Access System (BAC) and conducting Security Investigations for some incidences.
REPORTING TO THE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER – HR, THE ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Activating of new users and deactivating exiting users in the Biometric Access System (BAC).
- Provide support and guidance to technical for the implementation of BAC and CCTV Systems.
- Operating and maintaining surveillance equipment (CCTV), and Report any malfunction of the system to S&CM.
- Watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage and reporting incidents or suspicious behaviour to Security and Compliance Manager.
- Compile and Report Monthly BAC and CCTV Reports to S&CM.
- Conduct Internal and External investigation under supervision of Security and Compliance Manager.
- Monitor performances of Security Guards, Guarding at Airtel Blantyre Office.
- Making sure that Occupational Health and Safety of Staff housed at Blantyre office are adhered to.
- Compiling Daily Theft Incidences in the tracker and submit to the tracker on Monthly basis to Security and Compliance Manager.
- Work on any special projects as assigned by Security and Compliance Manager.
- Develops Self
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- High profile with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Positive attitude and train for skill
- Strong creativity skill to transform
- Ability to extract CCTV and BAC Report.
- Strong communications skills – verbal and written
- Business Management
- Strong marketing analytical skills
- IT Knowledge.
- Investigation Skills.
- Excellent planning skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Creative and Innovative
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- A Diploma or its equivalent in IT and Security Studies.
- Knowledge of the Telecom Industry is required but not a must.
- Knowledge and practical experience in CCTV monitoring and Investigation Skills is added advantage.
How to apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 18th June 2019; addressed to Senior Human Resources Officer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted