CIC-Africa Co-operatives Insurance Limited
[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
CIC-Africa Co-operatives Insurance Limited is a holding Company with two subsidiary Companies, namely; Co-operatives General Insurance Limited and Co-operatives Life Assurance Limited. The company invites applications from suitably qualified, results oriented, and highly motivated team player for the following position:
To collect premium and mitigate the credit risk.
- Check client’s credit and recommend for approval of applications based on company policy.
- Negotiate payment plans with clients and follow up on all overdue balances.
- Ensure proper valuation and provision of outstanding debtors
- Ensure proper processing and recording of premiums and premium register is up to date.
- Preparing period end debtors reports for finance and actuarials
- Ensure that client`s queries are resolved timely and updated statement are sent
- Reconcile debtor`s accounts.
- Keep and update registers of all received PD cheques and ensure prompt banking when they are due.
- Handle customer complaints related to payment of premiums.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor`s Degree in Finance or relevant qualification
- ACCA/CIMA/ICAM added advantage or part qualification in relevant professional field
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate
- Up to two (2) year`s relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in insurance related ERP
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office, Excel, Power Point and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example Ref: Application for Credit Controller to:
THE FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER, P. O. BOX 882, ASH BUILDING, AREA 3 LILONGWE
The application should reach us by close of business on 28th May, 2019. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th June, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.