Website Texila American University
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position ” Dean – School of Medicine”
- As an Dean to coordinate the student administration in the School of Medicine.
- To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
- Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
- Assigning faculties to each courses.
- Monitoring each programme and all it courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
- Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to the management
- Monitoring Student’s Activities
- Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
- Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
- Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
- Working hand in hand with VC and Registrar in all the academic activities.
*This position reports to Deputy Vice Chancellor…
- Bachelors in Medicine (MBChB / MBBS)
- A minimum of a Masters Degree
- Minimum 8 years of teaching experience after masters..
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com