St Andrew's International High School
ST ANDREW’S INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Is planning to employ a:
DISPATCH RIDER/OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Responsible for delivery and collection of mail/documents from the Post office and other organizations
- Banking for Accounts Department
- Clearing Out-Trays and distribution of mail around the school
- Helping with follow ups at Immigration for various permits
- Delivery of Payment cheques to other organizations for the school
- Training or knowledge of Child Protection policies and initiatives an added advantage
- Should be keen to promote the safety of children and safeguard them against anything that might harm them.
- Minimum MSCE qualification
- Only those with a valid Driver’s License to apply
- Should be of very high proven integrity
- Should be very pro-active and have a passion for what they do
- Should be pleasant and of good manners
- Should be willing to work beyond the call of duty
- Should be able to demonstrate that they care/have cared for children in some way
- Should have a Clean Recent Police Clearance Report and for whom current references can be obtained
Closing date: Friday 22nd November, 2019.
Interviews will take place immediately after closing date. The suitable candidate will be able to start as soon as all references are checked and validated. All referees phone numbers and email addresses to be indicated on the CV or application and a Police Clearance is available.
Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Hand to Human Resource Manager, St Andrew’s International High School, P Bag 211, Blantyre.