Malawi College of Health Sciences
Malawi College of Health Sciences is a Parastatal organisation with its Central Office in Lilongwe and Campuses in Blantyre, Zomba and Lilongwe. The College is primarily engaged in the training of Health Workers.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at Central Office and Lilongwe Campus.
Driver —CENTRAL OFFICE
A. Purpose of the Job
To drive College vehicles.
B. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining log books.
- Performing minor vehicle maintenance, checking oils, brake fluid, battery water, checking water in radiator.
- Washing vehicle.
- Reporting of faults and damages.
- Checking tire for pressure and wear.
C. Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- PSV Driving License
- Valid Defensive driving Certificate.
- 3 years working experience.
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of their certificates, phone numbers and names of three (3) traceable referees to:
The Registrar, Malawi College of Health Sciences, P.O. Box 30368, LILONGWE 3.
Fax: 01 753 144/01 750 709
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 23rd August, 2019.
Only individuals who meet the above requirements will be acknowledged.