Workforce Recruitment Services
Workforce Recruitment Services’ client, is seeking an energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individuals to join its team in the position mentioned below:
DRIVER/ SALES MAN
Drive truck or other vehicle over established routes or within an established territory and sell goods, drinks and beverages and also take orders and collect payments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport of goods and beverages to assigned territories.
- Collecting cash from customers.
- Communicating with Persons outside organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Getting Information, observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Selling or Influencing Others — Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, conduct cash purchases for office expenditure.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment — Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts or passenger vehicles.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
Required Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of Malawi Schools Certificate of Education.
- Must have any of the following classes of driving license; C1, CE or C backed with defensive driving certificate.
- At least 5 years relevant driving experience heavy goods vehicles.
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Clever -who knows Malawi very well especially Blantyre
- Modern and Classic
- Can drive any car
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational & administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 22nd August 2019; addressed to the Human Resources Manager. For any inquiries, contact 0999370961.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted