PSI Malawi is affiliated to Population Service International, a Washington DC based non-governmental and nonprofit making organization. PSI Malawi mission is to support low income and at risk Malawians to lead healthier lives through the provision and promotion of quality products and services, in line with the Government of Malawi goals. To accomplish its mission, PSI Malawi is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions;
Reporting to the Fleet Coordinator/Fleet Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for the following specific responsibilities;
- Drive PSI Malawi vehicles to meet required deadlines following laid down rules
- Keep PSI Malawi Vehicles well Maintained and in safe operating conditions
- Record vehicle mileage, destination and purpose of trip, time, service, oiling and fueling history in the vehicle log book.
- Maintain ever cleanliness of PSI Malawi vehicles.
- Carry any other duties as delegated to support program goals
Qualification, Knowledge Abilities and Skills
Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Malawi Junior Certificate of Education and class C1 driving license with 5 years driving experience of manual transmission vehicles. The incumbent must be able to communicate in English and be able to fill in log books and other relevant documents. Vehicle mechanical knowledge and computer skills are prerequisite.
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates with the specified qualifications and experience should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae with names and contact details of at least three traceable referees by 22nd July, 2019 to The Head of Human Resources and Administration, PSI Malawi, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Driver” as subject line.