Simso Oil Company Limited
[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
Simso Oil Company Limited is seeking energetic, aggressive and self-motivated individuals to fill in the positions:
FILLING STATION MANAGERS
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Confidence in working indecently and part of a team
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Effective written and oral communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedure.
- The Manager is to cultivate and environment that encourages high moral for the member of staff
- The Managers Ensures that sufficient stock levels are available at commencement of every shift to meet the daily shift average requirement
- The Manager is the custodian of the fueling equipment and insure it is functional, staff requirement are available to meet service deliver needs.
- Manager is to insure reconciliations are carried out at the end of every shift to insure stick movements and cash movements tally
- Responsible for new employees
- Human resources management to leading by example on self-Management.
- Insure reconciliations are carried out at the end of every shift to insure stick movements and cash movements tally
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other business related field
At least 2 years of experience in Administration, Marketing and Accounts Department
Interested candidates should submit their application letters with an updated and detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 traceable referees to the Group Human Resources Manager P / Bag x42, Opposite Gateway mall. Please indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.
Or send your email to: Aaron@simamatpt.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 22nd July 2019.
NOTE: The Interviews may be conducted before the closing Date.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.