[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Front Desk Operation tenable at SMEDI Head Office in Lilongwe.
Applicants must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- A minimum of one (1) year`s experience in a related field
- Knowledge of PBX machine
- Knowledge of routine office practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate well both orally and written
- Open and friendly personally
- High level of integrity.
The Successful candidate will among other things be responsible for:
- Attending to visitors
- Operating the switchboard
- Registering incoming and outgoing calls
- Receiving incoming mail and directing it to relevant offices
- Reporting PBX faults.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least three names of relevant and traceable referees should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
To reach him not later than close of business of Wednesday, 14th June, 2019.
SMEDI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE SPECIFICALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.