77 Group Limited
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
· Diploma in Business Management/Marketing (Degree added advantage)
· At least 2years experience in sales of FMCG products with proven track record
· Knowledge about key accounts(advantage)
· Knowledge about Hotel industry (advantage)
· Computer Literate
· Those with ability to document tender will have an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested individuals can apply by sending a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to: