Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU)
The Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU) an an affiliate of the Malawi Assemblies of God was established to provide a high level system of education driven by strong Christian values and standards. The University is registered, recognized and accredited by Malawi Government through National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). MAGU is urgently seeking to fill the following vacant positions.
Faculty of Commerce & Management
Lecturer in Human Resources Management 1 Position
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A research based PhD Master of Human Resources Management or its equivalent
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience and or other
- Relevant Experience such as Research or Engagement in the relevant profession
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing teaching programs with the approval of the Faculty.
- Maintaining acceptable standards of teaching, and ensuring that facilities are available for research in their respective discipline.
- Liaising with other departments, professional institutions, associations, and similar bodies on matters affecting the department.
- Presenting the department’s academic interests, in the context of the University’s strategy, to industry, government, the professions and educational communities in local and, where appropriate international arenas.
Competitive and attractive packages in line with qualification and experience be offered to the successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit applications attaching authenticated copies of certificates and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and addresses of three traceable referees through this email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July, 2019. MAGU is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.