Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant position tenable at The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi.
- Collecting and bulking books and documents for shelving Arranging chairs and tables
- Providing entry and exit security checks
- Undertaking patrols
- Carrying out library related errands
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education
- Three (3) Years’ experience as a security officer with a clean record
- Ability to speak English
- Willingness to work during odd hours
- Those who worked as Police Officers and have a clean record will have an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by Friday, 23rd August 2019 to:
Registrar, The Polytechnic, Private Bag 303, Chichiri, BLANTYRE 3