Chombe Foods Limited
[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
Chombe Foods Limited is under-going rebranding, restructuring and reorganization of its operations which has necessitated in the invitation of applications from suitably qualified, skilled and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions:-
To analyse and report on key financial data within the organization ensuring that the General Manager receives timely, accurate and relevant information.
The candidate will be expected;
- To produce Management Accounts for the Company timely
- To prepare Control, Debtors, Creditors, Bank, Petty Cash reconciliations and other schedules
- To provide Bank Facility Report for the Company on daily basis
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- To develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- To perform month end for accounts payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- To prepare the quarterly VAT return.
- Hold monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, bearing names of three traceable referees, one of whom should be the most recent employer, should be delivered by hand at Chombe Foods Office after Kristwick as you come from Blantyre OR send to the following by 22nd June 2019:-
E-mail: email@example.com with a copy to: