St Annes Hospital
St Annes Hospital is a CHAM institution situated at Nkhotakota Boma 210 KM from Lilongwe; it is under the Anglican Diocese of Lake Malawi. St Anne’s has three health centres under its administration and it is inviting suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions which require immediate placement:
MEDICAL OFFICER (Grade H)
- He/She will be reporting to the Medical Officer In Charge Job Requirement and Competences
- Good practical medical skills.
- Drive to continue learning throughout the career.
- The incumbent demonstrates the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment.
- Honest, open and with a high degree of integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and management skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- MBBS or equivalent Medical Degree. Post-graduate training in Intern Me al dicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternity, or Pediatrics will bean added advantage.
- Experience in management of HIV-related diseases, including TB, as well as health systems for HIV management.
- Experience and interest in teaching and research is strongly preferred
- Experience in health systems management with a reputable and busy hospital.
An attractive package awaits the successful candidate. This post is donor funded and is on contractual basis of 2 years subject to renewal.
Interested candidates should submit their applications together with photocopies of relevant certificates and an up to date Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to:
THE PRINCIPAL HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR ST ANNE’S HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 52
Or mail the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To reach the office of the Principal Hospital Administrator not later than 6th August 2019 at 16:30 hours. St Annes Hospital is an equal opportunities employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.