Rukuru Mining Limited
Our motivated team of professionals is looking to engage the best candidates in the following position in our coal mine at Chombe / Rumphi.
- Planning and organizing safe, efficient and cost effective mining operations.
- Overseeing processing plant, monitoring coal quality and dispatch.
- Monitoring and overseeing construction and maintenance of buildings, adits, chutes, etc. as required.
- Overseeing upkeep of machinery, equipment and planning of expansions
- BSc in either Geology, Mining, Processing or related subject.
- Technical knowledge of machinery and preferably also civil engineering.
- Managerial experience, leadership, interpersonal skills and being a team player
- Proficiency in computer knowledge and specifically Excel.
- Hands-On approach, must be able to work under pressure and be physically fit.
- Class B Malawian Driving Licence.
General requirements for the post:
- At least two traceable recent references.
- Willingness to work occasional long hours.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar position.
Applications for any of the above positions should include a motivational letter, current CV and should be sent by e-mail or post at firstname.lastname@example.org or P O Box 1527, Lilongwe or P. O. Box 1, Chitimba.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews to our office at Chombe, Rumphi District.