Malawi Interfaith AIDS Association (MIAA)
The Malawi Interfaith AIDS Association (MIAA) was established in 2003 as an interfaith service agency to play a pivotal role in the coordination and facilitation of HIV and AIDS programming in the country. The main aim of the Secretariat is to facilitate a united commitment of Faith Communities in the tight against HIV and AIDS.
MIAA provides an institutional framework for implementing strategies in the fight against and mitigating the impact of HIV and AIDS by the Faith Based Organizations. The significant role of the MIAA through its Secretariat is to facilitate and coordinate the implementation of HIV and AIDS programmes by the various faith based institutions and organizations through the already established religious structures in the country.
To beef up our operations, MIAA is inviting application from suitably qualified Malawian candidates to fill the following vacant position tenable at the Secretariat in Lilongwe as soon as possible.
Job TITLE : Office assistant (1 Position)
Supervisor: HR and Administration Officer
Department: Finance and Administration
Location : MIAA Secretariat, Mope
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the HR and Administration Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing filling office system
- Handling incoming calls as well as welcoming visitors and offer the proper direction
- Helping organising and maintaining office ambiance
- Performing any general office clerk duties and errands
- Holder Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with certificate in Business Administration or Management
- More than with 3 years hands on relevant experience Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their motivation letter with current Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees by email ONLY to the Executive Director, Malawi Interfaith AIDS Association, Off Presidential Highway, Area 14 Plot #171, Private Bag 385 Lilongwe by email to email@example.com before 25th September. 2019, 12:00 pin Central African Time. Include the position applying for in the subject line when submitting. MIAA will entertain applications submitted by emails only
Malawi Interfaith AIDS Association is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities