[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
University of North Carolina (UNC) Project & Lilongwe Medical Relief Fund Trust
UNC Project, a biomedical research based in Lilongwe invites applications from suitably qualified youths to work at Kabudula Health Centre as Peer Educators.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating empowerment sessions for the youth at the clinic
- Providing Counselling on SRH services to youths within the clinic
- Documenting and entering clinical data on project tablets
- Conducting community sensitization on services offered at the clinic
- Helping clients navigate the clinic for services
- Supporting ANC/PMTCT/EID activities for pregnant and breastfeeding adolescent girls and young women at the clinic
- Conducting sensitization and mobilization activities regarding MPHAMVU project in the community
- Supporting delivery of gender based violence screening at the clinic
- Performing any other duties as assigned
- Candidates should have at least Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE); those with a Diploma will have an added advantage.
- Should be between 18-24 years of age.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Chichewa and English
- Should be an effective team player
- Should be hard working and able to work under minimum supervision
If you suitably qualified and interested in the post, please send your application letter and CV to:
The Country Director
Private Bag A-104
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st May, 2019.