Ekwendeni Girls Secondary School
Ekwendeni Girls Secondary School under the Church of Central Africa Presbyterian aims at promoting quality Holistic Education for Spiritual Mental and Socio-Economic development of students to benefit Malawi.
The Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the post of Plumber.
The Successful candidate will be answerable to the Head teacher.
- Maintaining plumbing system
- Maintaining sewage system
- Maintaining water system
- Maintaining drainage system
- Identifying and acquiring relevant plumbing materials
- Devising appropriate methods of maintaining plumbing, sewage water and drainage systems
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Committed Christian
- Sober minded
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and complete assigned tasks on time
- Committed, motivated and able to achieve results in required time
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
A minimum qualification of Certificate Trade 2 in Plumbing with at least two years work experience from a busy institution/organisation. Those with Certificate Trade l in Plumbing will have an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by updated Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three traceable referees (one of which should be from last or current employer) and photocopies of supporting documents. Applications to reach the school not later than 19th July, 2019 must be sent to:
The Board Chairperson, Ekwendeni Girls Secondary School, P. O. Box 2, EKWENDENI
For enquiries call: 01 339 737 (Monday – Friday working hours only)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.