Mehboob Memorial Centre
Mehboob Memorial Centre (MMC) in conjunction with Alimahomed Hassam Trust (AHT) offer education services to communities which aims at promoting quality holistic Education for Spiritual, Mental and Socio-Economic development of students to benefit Malawi.
Applications are, therefore, invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant teaching positions.
Secondary School English& African Language Teacher
- Holder of Diploma or Bachelors of Education (Language) Degree in Education coupled with a minimum of two years teaching experience
Primary School Head Teacher
- Holder of T2 teaching certificate coupled with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working as Head Teacher for a primary school.
Primary School Teachers
- Holders of T2 teaching certificate coupled with a minimum of two years teaching experience.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Committed Teachers
- Sober minded
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and complete syllabus and other assigned tasks on time
- Committed, motivated and able to achieve tasks in required time
- Positive attitude towards work
- Possess a good command of English language, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested persons who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by updated Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three traceable referees (one of which should be from last or current employer) and photocopies of supporting documents. Not later than 16th August, 2019; applications must be sent to:
The Director, Mehboob Memorial Centre, Private Bag 5, Mangochi.
Applications can also be sent through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.