[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
Tetra Tech is seeking motivated professionals to support implementation of the USAID-funded Secondary Education Expansion for Development (SEED) project. Tetra Tech is recruiting for several positions that will be filled over the following months. Please follow the directions below when submitting your application. Women applicants are encouraged to apply.
Positions 1. Project Accountant — Lilongwe (1 post):
The Project Accountant will be responsible for the project bookkeeping and financial transactions. Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the accountant will record daily transactions, reconcile, verify account balances, ensure the timely preparation of monthly reports. The Project Accountant will support with other project administrative tasks as directed by the Office Manager. The position is based in the Tetra Tech office in Lilongwe.
Experience and qualifications:
The Project Accountant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, diploma in finance or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an equivalent position.
- Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred.
- USAID funded project experience is a plus.
- Understand local tax law, MRA requirements, VAT, Tourism Levy, etc.
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English with attention to detail and quality
- Petty cash experience
If you meet the requirements, are seeking in a new challenge, and are committed to improve professionally, please submit an email to: email@example.com and include the following information in your email.
Subject of your email should specify the project name and the position you are applying for. For example: “SEED —Accountant” or “SEED — Driver” or “SEED — Outreach Officer”
Email content should include the following:
- Your full name, current address, and a current phone number
- One paragraph that summarizes your experience and qualifications
- Attach your CV in PDF format: Save your CV with your name and the position you are apply for. For example: Jane Doe — Accountant
- Your CV must be concise, maximum two pages in length, and highlight relevant experience
Submission deadline is June 21, 2019