Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd
Wamkulu Palace is an up-market luxurious boutique hotel. We urgently require the services of suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position;
To perform Front Office operations. Night Auditing and other activities.
- Certificate In Front Office operations with an advanced diploma in Marketing /Business Management.
- At least 5 years experience in Reservations, Night Auditing and Front Office operations with wide knowledge of hotel products and services.
- Should have good knowledge of hotel systems.
- Accounting and software packages with a strong business orientation and acumen.
- Highly presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be mature aged between 27 to 35 years.
Applicants should be of sober habits, honest, dependable, flexible, hardworking and ready to work odd hours and on shift. Hand written applications with detailed CV’s. 3 names of referees and contactable phone numbers should be addressed to:
The General Manager, Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd, P/Bag B395, Capital City Lilongwe 3, Malawi.
Only those who meet the above specifications should apply.
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th May 2019, Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.