The Chophouse, a premier-casual restaurant in Lilongwe that offers quality fresh meat and provides African traditional cuisine with outstanding meat-loaded meals is looking for enthusiastic team players to join its team of motivated staff in three different roles as follows:
Restaurant Assistants (8 Positions)
Summary of Role
As an assistant you will assist in the preparation of good and setting up of the restaurant premises to be ready for serving. You will be responsible for
- Day-to-day management of customers, such as taking orders, billing and serving
- Taking care of the premises keeping them hygienic and attractive
- Supporting restaurant chef
- Managing braii stands
- Butchery management including meat slicing, sorting, marinating among others
- Maintaining high standards of the business and foster positive business environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The person should have at least a Certificate or its equivalent in Hotel Management or Catering and/or at least one year experience in the hospitality industry. The person should have some basic sales skills and experience. Digital literacy is a must. Those with experience as Chefs or special butchery skills and experience are also encouraged to apply.
Mode of Application
If interested and qualified, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com and specifying the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 18th August 2019