Green Impact Technologies (GIT)
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT AT GREEN IMPACT TECHNOLOGIES
Green Impact Technologies (GIT) is a Malawian enterprise established in 2018. The enterprise is developing innovative mechanisms for deployment of alternative energy technologies targeting base of the pyramid customers and eradicate energy poverty in communities. We’re looking for a results-driven SALES AGENT to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Ideally, the prospective agents should currently be based in Lilongwe, Dedza, Kasungu and Dowa Districts.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Accelerate the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
A minimum qualification of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
Competencies and experience
- At least experience in a role very similar to this position, applicants with experience in Airtel money, Zoona, TNM Mpamba and Mukuru transactions are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus-commitment to customer satisfaction
If interested, please apply by sending a CV, a motivation letter and contact details of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th of July, 2019.
“Green Impact Technologies is an equal opportunities employer; therefore, women are encouraged to apply.”