KK Security (M) Ltd
KK Security (M) Ltd seeks to engage the services of a Sales Representative to be based at the Regional Operations Office-South in Blantyre.
Reporting to the National Sales manager, the successful candidate shall be responsible for promoting, selling, securing orders from existing and prospective customers within the assigned branch/territory in line with agreed set targets; and ensures client retention for increased profits.
- Secure new orders from prospective customers and from existing clients by up selling and cross selling in line with set individual targets;
- Demonstrate products and services to existing /potential customers and giving professional advice/assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers and do follow ups with an aim of closure. Participate in preparation of bids as required;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationship at all levels with current / prospective customers both retail and corporate in the assigned territory/branch and generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Make telephone calls and personal visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers with an aim of penetrating new markets in the branch/territory for market growth and branch coverage;
- Coordinate sales effort to the end with marketing, customer care, sales management, accounting, operations, technical and any other department represented in the organization;
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas;
- Manage and retain all existing and new clients, both Corporate and retail allocated and acquired in ones’ portfolio for business growth;
- Conduct market research, analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization. Supply the management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, sales, prospects and potential for new products and services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategies by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment;
- Actively use CRM as required and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints;
- Represent the Company in trade shows, sales activations and conventions
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities;
- Manage successful implementation of annual price increase to existing customers;
- Follow up on sales and ensure collection of the initial deposit as required by company policy for new customers and assist the company in future collections as and when required; and
- Prepare and submit sales reports and other paperwork for effective order processing and for management analyses.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in sales field;
- Experience and exposure selling within the security industry; and
- IT savvy with good working knowledge of computers
- Interested candidates must demonstrate the following competencies and skills:
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers;
- A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills
- A forward planner with clear focus, well organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Have a high sense of accuracy, attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity; and
- Good market research skills and conversant with market trends within the industry.
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to: The Human Resources Manager, KK Security (M) Ltd P. O. Box 2084, Lilongwe Or via email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 5th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org