Machinga District Agriculture Development Office
Post: Security Guard (Grade P)
Location: Machinga District Agriculture Development Offices
Salary: Within Grade P salary segment
- Applicants should be of 25 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants should be in possession of the Malawi School Certificate of Education (M.S.C.E).
- Applicants must have 2 years experience in this field.
- Female applicants are also encouraged to apply
Duties: The successful candidates shall be performing the following duties:
- Securing property and staff
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Controlling incoming and outgoing vehicles, motorcycles and tractors.
- Compiling reports by recording observations.
- Responding to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Maintaining order among employees.
- Providing safety warnings and tips.
- Receiving guests.
Applicants for the vacancies should submit or send their applications together with copies of certificates and curriculum vitae to:
The District Agriculture Development Officer,
Machinga District Agriculture Development Office,
P. O. Box 28, Ntaja.
Closing date for applications is 14th June, 2019.