Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU)
The Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU) an an affiliate of the Malawi Assemblies of God was established to provide a high level system of education driven by strong Christian values and standards. The University is registered, recognized and accredited by Malawi Government through National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). MAGU is urgently seeking to fill the following vacant positions.
Security Officer 1 Position
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Malawi School Certificate Education or its equivalent, coupled at least with 5 years military or police training. A valid driver’s license will he an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Retired Police or MDF Officers
- Practicing Christian
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise management on security advancement in line with MAGUs requirements
- Ensure the security of all commissions premises and property at all times
- Maintain security detail including duty roster for all security personnel
- Prepare brief and monthly reports including ad hoc reports for Management
Competitive and attractive packages in line with qualification and experience be offered to the successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit applications attaching authenticated copies of certificates and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and addresses of three traceable referees through this email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th July, 2019. MAGU is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.