Rukuru Mining Limited
Our motivated team of professionals is looking to engage the best candidates in the following position in our coal mine at Chombe / Rumphi.
Supervisors – Mining / Processing / General, (3 positions)
Main Duties: (depending on position)
- Overseeing and organizing day-to day work, updating records.
- Ensuring safe and efficient work with input from group leaders and safety officer.
- Organizing tools, equipment, supplies and work strength to keep on par with schedules.
- Compiling reports, analysing data, identifying areas of possible improvements.
- Monitoring worker’s performance and assessing strengths and weaknesses.
- Conducting training for better team coherence and performance.
- Proven leadership qualities, fluent in Tumbuka and/or Chichewa.
- Being level headed, decisive and ability to analyse data.
- Confidence, Interpersonal skills, physically fit.
- Driving Licence is an advantage.
- Being able to work with minimal supervision is a prerequisite.
General requirements for the post:
- At least two traceable recent references.
- Willingness to work occasional long hours.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar position.
Applications for any of the above positions should include a motivational letter, current CV and should be sent by e-mail or post at firstname.lastname@example.org or P O Box 1527, Lilongwe or P. O. Box 1, Chitimba.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews to our office at Chombe, Rumphi District.