KK Security (M) Ltd
KK Security (M) Ltd seeks to engage the services of a Technician to be based at the Regional Office in Blantyre.
The successful candidate shall report to the Regional Technical Manager.
The position is tasked with the responsibility of carrying out physical installations and maintenance of security systems as assigned in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
The successful candidate shall undertake the following responsibilities, among others:
- Physical cabling, routing and wiring for the installation of security systems
- Perform the termination of security end devices
- Configure and test installed security systems
- Perform end user orientation as assigned
- Trouble shoot, resolve faults of installed security systems
- Complete all maintenance duties as assigned in line with standard operating procedures
Qualifications, Experience and Other Competences
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications
- Minimum two years’ experience as an installations technician in a busy environment including demonstrable experience in security system installations, configurations and testing
- Practical experience with security system installations
- Ability to perform quality work within set deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Ability to communicate and develop technical reports
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- A good team player with high degree of flexibility
- Time management skills
- Honesty and integrity
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to The Human Resources Manager, KK Security (M) Ltd, P. O. Box 2084, Lilongwe. Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 26th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.