TITLE: DREAMS COORDINATOR
DEADLINE: 16th October, 2019 by 12:00 noon, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
REPORTS TO: Deputy Head of HIV Prevention
PSI Malawi seeks a highly qualified candidate for the position of Temporary DREAMS Coordinator. He/she will perform the following duties:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development and management of DREAMS costed work plans
- Provides technical oversight in implementation of DREAMS activities in Machinga and Zomba.
- Ensure that project implementation activities are in line with the work plan and timeframe.
- Represent PSI on DREAMS donor and national level meetings as delegated from time to time
- Manage collaboration with other implementing partners on DREAMS initiatives.
- In close coordination with project technical staff, improve quality of services
- Support monitoring of DREAMS project performance by working with M&E and providing direction on reporting for program indicators
- Support drafting and consolidating of quarterly DREAMS reports to USAID and quarterly data upload to DATIM
- Manage donor field visits for DREAMS activities
- Manage, mentor and motivate field teams to undertake their roles and responsibilities effectively;
- Minimum of Degree in Public Health/Social Sciences/Community Sciences or related fields with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar post.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the disciplines above will be an added advantage
- Previous programme coordination experience working in SRH/Youth Friendly Services
- Previous experience of managing a team, and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Significant experience of SRH project management an added advantage.
- Field level representation with key stakeholders and co-ordination with other NGOs/government
- Demonstrable experience of QA activities in SRH
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
PSI Malawi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression. PSI is committed to the protection of children and safeguarding of all vulnerable people that we come into contact with through our programs and any abuse of such a commitment by anyone associated with PSI is not tolerated.