Mangochi District Council
[pms-restrict subscription-plans = “516, 517”]
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY ENUMERATORS
Mangochi District Council wishes to engage qualified individuals for the position of temporary enumerators.
Location: Mangochi – All TAs
- Holder of a National Identification Card (NRB)
- Minimum MSCE certificate (at least up to 35 points)
- Prior experience with conducting surveys (Population and housing census).
- Experience with the use of Smartphones/ tablets are essential.
- Strong communicator in English and Chichewa and the locally spoken language (Yao).
- Committed to understand the programme requirements.
- Willingness to travel long distances and work on week-ends.
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be between 18-40 years of age.
- Conduct household interviews
- Complete the survey in specified period
- Reaching the maximum target of 15 respondents per day
- Submission of data to relevant supervisors
Interested individuals should submit their C.V., copies of certificates, National ID and letter of application to the Principal Human Resource Management Officer, P/Bag 138, Mangochi not later than 17/05/2019.
Successful applicants will be entitled to a field allowance for the duration of the exercise.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.