Website The Responsible Safari Company
Blantyre based Tour Operator
Internship Opportunity in Tourism
The Responsible Safari Company is a Blantyre based tour operator specialising in school groups and scheduled departures. An opportunity has arisen for an intern to join the team from April to June 2019. This is a paid position.
We’re looking for a temporary Sales & Marketing Assistant with experience in tourism and social media management to work with us from April to June 2019. Our current assistant is on leave for the time period mentioned and we will need skilled personnel to take over the said tasks:
- Planning/Creating social media content
- Assisting the Sales Consultant & Operations Manager with client based research
- Support the Sales Team
- Composing and submitting supplier payment notifications and withholding tax certificates
- Providing assistance with event organisations/client arrivals
- Data input / cleaning
- Filing and archiving
- Photo and Video Editing
- You will be expected to work closely with everyone in the office and carry out tasks when required/necessary.
- Educated to secondary school level
- Proficient in English and Chichewa
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Proficient in the use of various social media channels
- Very confident and proactive
Email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading “Sales and Marketing Internship”
Be sure to label your documents with your name. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered. The deadline for submissions is 15 February 2019.
We strongly suggest applicants review our social media and websites before contacting us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org